Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Yeah, I'm Pretty Sure We're Not On Your List

I have to take a very short plane trip in August. When I booked my trip through Delta (yes....I still fly with Delta even after the "Great Baggage Fiasco of '09"), they told me that I could offset the carbon footprint of my trip by donating $6.00 to the company I work for. Naturally, I did so.

Then, I got an awesome e-mail from the director of membership for my company thanking me for my donation and giving me information on what we do, and what my $6 was going toward.

It ended with this AWESOME post-script:

"p.s. It just takes a second to check with our online tool to see if your employer will match your gift to us. Please check on matching your gift today. "

I haven't checked to see if my employer will match the gift or not. I'm betting they won't.


No comments: