Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mr. Maple in the Kitchen with a Shuriken

My office smells like maple syrup right now. VERY STRONGLY like maple syrup. It smells like someone is having a pancake breakfast fundraiser in our kitchen. They aren't. I checked. In fact, in a desperate attempt to find out WHERE this maple smell is coming from, I tried to look nonchalant and inconspicuous and walked all the way around the ENTIRE office. I could find absolutely no evidence of anyone eating pancakes, waffles, maple candies, specialty coffees.....NOTHING.

The only thing I have left to do is sit here (hungrily) blaming someone on one of the other floors of this building for these challenging conditions I currently have to work in.

But.....at least I don't have to cut someone's face for serving free pancakes in front of me as a reminder that I can't eat bread.

No comments: